September 13, 2010

Masei Motorcycle Racing Sponsorship By Luu


Hi! Bike friends!

I am luu and I am on trip for 3 days. Thanks for your usual support.

Recently, I received few emails and twitter messages about our racing sponsorship.

Let me clear this out here. Yes, I can sponsor any racer in formal motorcycle racing tournaments for our helmets, boots, and T-shirt. We can customly make them for racing friends.

On the other hand, I also can give out some of our motorcycle accessories to related organization for charitable purpose.

Please email me personally to masei_helmet@hotmail.com, but I reply slowly sometimes, due to the frequent trips. Or you can leave me a message in our facebook group. I want to hear from you my pals! Keep in touch

Luusama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home