October 20, 2009

My New Project - Helmet Featuring LED lights

I attended the motorcycle helmet trade show last week and discussed with few customers and wholesalers about the new trends of motorcycle helmets this year.

It comes to my attention that few manufacturers and few brands have developed and innovated the LED lights on the helmets. Therefore, I start a new helmet project featuring LED lights with my teams. It is the time for brain-drain or bring good ideas together on this from riders. If any good ideas and thoughts about this helmet LED lights, please feel free to email or contact me, so that we can create a better products.

I need to spend time to work with my teams for battery support, electronic circuit, wiring, materials, timeframe, light designs, and others...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home